Dedicated Writers Contributions
We are welcoming both enthusiast writers and professional bloggers. Whether you are an expert or a newbie, we review as long as your content has quality. We’re glad to publish content that educates and enlightens readers. Write for us and contribute a tons of blessings to our readers.
Guest Post Process
First, We review your content and get back to you when we know it would fit our purpose. Please review the requirement first before sending your article. Failing to do so may result in disapproval.
Second, We claim all authority to dismiss articles that don’t meet our necessities and alter articles as we see fit. We edit your title and content to add value both for our website and our audience.
Finally, we inform you if your articles were ready for publication. We share and acknowledge you in our blog.
Important: Once you submitted your content to us, give us 15 days to review your request. Within those 15 days, you are not allowed to share or publish the content to avoid plagiarism. After that, if we don’t have any response, your request is deemed disapproved.
Topics We Cover
Our blogs focus on digital marketing. We should address topics related to web development, SEO, and social media marketing. Specifically, our topics include but not limited to:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.)
- Lead Generation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Ranking
- Website Analytics
- Web Design and Development
- WooCommerce and other plugins
- Website Management
- Please submit documents in google documents or Microsoft Word.
- Basically, your article should be grammatically correct.
- Your article must be 500 to 1,200 words.
- Generally, blogs requires originally crafted infographics and relevant images. So, writer submit relevant copyright free images in PNG or JPEG format.
- Submit article that is free from plagiarism.
- Submit article that was not been published before.
- Provide helpful links for audiences.
- Avoid too much passive voice.
- Avoid long sentences. Keep it short as much as possible
Let’s Do This Together: Write For Us Now
You can also fill up the form to write for our blog. Write for us today. Thank you!